Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K November Summary Post

student blog

C4K #1
This week I was assigned to a student named Clare. She is in Mr. Mike Gwaltney's 10-12 grade history class. Clare's post was Researching History to Understand My World. In her blog post she talks about her journey on learning about different times in history. She compares the things she learned in history to our world in the 21st century.

I commented and told her she had a really great post and she did an excellent job in writing it. I also told her to keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of her posts.

C4K #2
This week we were assigned to Mrs. Yollis' 365 Project. I was assigned to the post 301 Skyping with Hawaii. They had a picture with Beverly in her sarong.

I commented on the blog post, saying "I really enjoyed their picture and I thought it was cool that they were able to communicate with students from another state".

C4K #3
This week I was assigned to Gloria T.'s blog. She is in the 4th grade, Room 13 at Point England School in Auckland, New Zealand . Gloria's blog post Day and Night was about how we get day and night from the sun. Gloria and one of classmate named Kashya made a video singing their song they created about day and night.

I commented telling Gloria I really enjoyed watching her video and I told her to keep up the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment