Sunday, October 30, 2011

C4K October Summary Post


C4K #1
This week I was assigned a student named Alex and he is in the first grade. In his blog, he talks about how he is learning how to add numbers up to ten, he's subtracting numbers up to ten, learning hear and blending sounds in the alphabet.I could not comment on Alex's individual blog but I did comment on the main blog for the whole class.

My comment was I enjoyed reading Alex's blog and I look forward to reading more blogs from the class.

C4K #2
This week I was assigned a student name CJ and he is in the 6th grade in Mrs. Gregory's 4th period class. In his blog, he gives step by step instructions on how to use edublogs. He also gives great examples on why someone would want to use edublogs and why they should become an edublogs pro user.

I commented on his blog telling him that I enjoyed reading his blog post and it was very informative. I told him that he had great examples about why someone should use edublogs. I also told him to keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of his blogs.

Using Mrs. Gregory's random name picker, I was assigned to Tabbey. She in Mrs. Gregory's 6th period class. Her blog was about her and another classmate named Payton did a science project on gum, 5 gum or Hubba Bubba. The videos that were posted on her blog were not really good. I could understand what they were saying or doing nor did I found out which one did they prefer.

I comment on her blog telling her that it was a great post and I enjoyed watching their video. I did not saying anything about not being able to hear or understand what the project was about but I did tell her that I like 5 gum because Hubba Bubba flavor do not stay in the gum.

C4K# 3
I was assigned to Mrs.Keri Banks Pt. England School Auckland, New Zealand Room 12 Year 4. I watched the video "Symbols of NZ".  The video lasted 11 seconds and there were two pictures shown. I really did not understand that was said but it was a great video.

I left a comment stating who I was and where I was from. I enjoyed viewing the video and I like the creative picture they had in the video. I also told them that I look forward to viewing more of their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading about the children that you had the pleasure of reviewing. I hope that you can learn from these students as I do every week. One thing I might suggest is that you remember to add links. It would be nice to see those students that inspired you. GOOD LUCK in EDM310 :)

    ReplyDelete